Thursday, September 07, 2006

best surprise ever!

my reaction...contant sceaming. acutally it was this high pitched sream i did not know my vocal cords would allow to come out of my mouth. thats all i could seem to do (and squeeze billie so tight i'm schocked neither of us passed out) when I walked into my den and Billie was nonchallantly sitting on my couch in California. yes i was so estastic, thrilled to pieces, overjoyed that permanent bliss is still written all over my face! And what could be even better...Travis was flying in the next day! And its not like I ever forgot but these 2 are without a doubt one of the best and funniest couples in the entire world. it was too perfect getting to spend a Labor Day weekend with Billie and TravisChris and Mike threw an amazing house warming party with an asian twist. lets just say billie and I can now add making sushi to our resume.
the tour of northern cali began with the trip to the gigantic redwoods.
travis was very excited to see that lovely body of water behind the boys head...the Pacific Ocean...this was his first time enjoying the beautiful hwy 1.
billie always has been shy around new people. especially mike. poor travis. he didnt know what hit him.before i knew it. travis, mike and billie are froliking through the vinyards (travis's dream) and billie has shoved the grapes in her purse as a souvenier. i was very proud! there has got to be great potential for banana republic catalog cover in this pic or at least on of the pics that comes in the frame at a bed bath and beyond.

3 comments:

Rachel Kay said...

finally pictures!
that last won definitely has potential. great lighting, maybe senior buddy pictures.

ONE WEEK!!

meredith said...

that was so great....and yes i'm with rach...one week...what else is there to say?

Billie said...

booga, it looks like I'm trying to toot on you in that last one. Thanks for being the best hostess ever, gah! I love you